Friday, 30 October 2015

29th Oct part 2

I After a late lunch and more sightseeing I headed back to pick up Anwen. We had such fun together playing initially with Rebecca her American girl doll who she got for her birthday recently. They have child and doll clothes to match, so I have pictures of them both as Snow White, in matching nighties and this one, which is my favourite in their pjs.
I was so impressed that she did over an hours homework without complaining before we started to play. George had picked up Naomi and had some quality one to one time with her. When Naomi came back we did a puppet show with George as a very enthusiastic audience. You know me I love a little show! The girls thought it was brilliant and thankfully Claire arrived home in time to see the finale, when the frog was able to drink the magic flower juice, kiss the prince and and turn back into Princess Poppy, much to the delight of Queen Helen who looked very much like Miss Piggy!

Claire, the girls and I then did the pumpkins ready to put out on their porch for Hallowe'en. I can't tell you how much doing memorable things with the kids I love means to me, so that's with Claire as well as the girls.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen ,great to see all of your adventures. Thinking of you.God bless,Russ.

    ReplyDelete