Wednesday, 28 October 2015

26th Oct day 13 last day and in Toronto part 1


We set off about 8.30 for the trip to Toronto as we wanted to be there for lunchtime in order to see something of the city. It was another glorious Autumn day, we have had so many for which we are really grateful, so it was a relaxed and easy drive. Thanks to Gord we found the Delta Hotel easily, it was right next to the CN tower and walking distance from the lake front. Toronto is a stunning modern city. Carol and I headed for the lake and had lunch in a trendy lakeside bar with the planes from City Airport taking off right in front of us.

We decided to try Civiche a Mexican fish dish which looked great but if I am honest chilled uncooked fish in lemon & coriander with onions and peppers with roasted vegetables more like giant crisps isn't for me - but the setting was superb, I would have chewed old leather to sit for an hour with that outlook!

Took this picture to send to my 3 grandsons, they know I love dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment