Tuesday, 20 October 2015

19th Oct day 6 Waffles Waterfalls and Wiarton Willie to be continued ...

The day got off to a great start with an early relax in the jacuzzi followed by a scrummy breakfast of fresh fruit and maple syrup on the waffle we had made. Hope Argos stock a waffle maker for my return I am hooked. The waitress told us how to get to the Inglis Falls by car and that was definitely a detour worth taking.

She also told us the Indian Falls were worth seeing on our way up the Bruce Peninsula. There was a lovely picture in our hotel room and we only realised when we arrived there that these were those Falls. It was quite a difficult walk to reach them, at one point along the river bed so I found myself a decent stick, I felt like Moses striding out.
All that walking made us hungry so when we reached Wiarton we headed for the only cafe and had a delicious hot lunch - Carol chicken curry and me good old fish and chips. We then went in search of Wiarton Willie to be continued .....

1 comment: